Eco*art*lab and the Georgia Climate Change Coalition host a roundtable discussion on the emotional aspects of environmental concern.
Wednesday, April 17, 2013 – 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
POTLUCK MEAL and GALLERY VIEWING followed by a DISCUSSION
facilitated by Dr. Maria Bermudez, Associate Professor, Marriage and Family Therapy, UGA
This event will take place at eco*art*lab
297 Prince Ave (Bottleworks Complex)
Athens, GA 30601
Georgia Climate Change Coalition Members:
- Barbara Burnett, Climate Activist
- Miguel Cabrera, Ph.d, Sustainable Agriculture, UGA
- Chris Cuomo, Curator of Climate Change exhibit & Climate Activist
- Cristina DuQue, 350.org Representative
- Rev. Doug Job, Evergreen Church,
- Tyler Faby, Beyond Coal Student Coalition
- Dorcas Franklin, Ph.d, Sustainable Agriculture, Crop & Soil Sciences, UGA
- Andrew Lane, aka ‘Captain Planet,’ Terracycle Rep.
eco*art*lab, and the Georgia Climate Change Coalition are collaborating to bring Athens Green Grief, a roundtable discussion on the emotional aspects of environmental concern.
How does climate change impact us emotionally? Dr. Maria Bermudez, Associate Professor, Marriage and Family Therapy at UGA will be on hand to facilitate the discussion.
eco*art*lab is a pop-up environmental art gallery and learning space in Athens, Georgia. This event is affiliated with Climate Change: Conveying Realities, an exciting exhibit of over 30 artists and scientists works on display in a pop-up gallery, dubbed the eco*art*lab, at the Bottleworks complex art through April 27, 2013.